Sales Training Via Email
Welcome to our 13-week sales training course! This course is suitable for sales professionals of all levels, as the lesson assignments are customized to fit your current real-world situation. Each task is designed to take about 15 minutes to complete, and we ask that you commit to spending 30 minutes per week on the course. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.
Sales Training Via Email the first five lessons
- You understand your relationship with sales and marketing. Do you love it? Hate it? Somewhere in between? Are you clear on the differences in your opinion? Click here for the video and exercise.
- It is understood that people buy on emotion or in a crisis. Most of your sales will not be closed by you. They will either be completed by the customer’s emotional want/need or a business crisis that you can potentially solve. Click here for the video and exercise.
- How do you purchase? Understanding how you buy your small, medium, and large-sized items help you to understand the other side of the sales equation. The buyer side. Click here for the video and exercise.
- How does a buyer purchase? You might be surprised that the buyer does not purchase the same way you do. Remember, they are spending a budget. The budget is either theirs or a company’s. This is a different mindset and must be understood. Click here for the video and exercise.e
- Know the total lifetime value and cost of a customer. This exercise takes a bit of math but will change your perspective forever. It will help you to understand the proper discounting and pricing structure for your products/services. Click here for the video and exercise.
The next Five lessons
And these next five will help you to go deeper.
- Make it easy for them to buy. It seems obvious, yet almost everyone does not do this. Here’s the truth – most customers don’t want to have a conversation when they are ready to buy. Click here for the video and exercise.e
- Address questions as they come. People waste so much time thinking of answers to buyers’ questions that never exist. We give you the tools to be present because the key to most sales is directly related to your listening skills. Click here for the video and exercise.
- Pre-qualification comes first. All of your marketing must be focused on pre-qualification. It must be directed at your set of target buyers. If not, you end up conversing with people who do not have the cash to purchase from you and are looking for a free handout. Those people never return with money because the shame of them stealing time from you prevents them from returning. They move on to their next target. Click here for the video and exercise.
- Prospecting comes second. Understanding the previous lesson allows us to focus on prospecting with pre-qualified buyers – versus talking to everyone. Click here for the video and exercise.
- Know the typical sales cycle. Each product and service that you sell has its very own sales cycle. Getting deeply in touch with what this saves you time and money. Click here for the video and exercise.
The last three lessons
Finally, the last three will be magical
- Customer service is the way to close sales. Too much sales training focuses on closing deals. Yet, most salespeople have minimal impact on the close. The buyer completes the agreement when they send you the money. That is when the business relationship starts, and the marketing relationship ends for that client. Click here for the video and exercise.e
- Upsells. Upsells happen in mainly two ways. Driven by you or the client. This is a deeper set of listening skills. We help you to see and hear about future opportunities with the client. Click here for the video and exercise.
- General understanding of macro market drivers. Much of what happens in sales is out of our control. Yet, we must have a basic account of the macro. Click here for the video and exercise.e
Sales Training Via Email